Princess Cruises has announced its upcoming ship Enchanted Princess has succesfully completed her sea trials. The new ship set out to sea off the Italian coast for a series of tests and manoeuvres checking overall safety and stability.
Following her successful sea trials, Enchanted Princess is now back in the Fincantieri shipyard for further finishing.
Enchanted Princess will be the fifth ship in Princess Cruises’ line of Royal-class ships, joining sister ships Royal Princess, Regal Princess, Majestic Princess, and Sky Princess. Enchanted Princess can carry up to 3,660 passengers and 1,346 crew.
Enchanted Princess will be an evolution of her sister ships with enhancements including:
- Two ‘Sky Suites’, which have the largest balconies at sea and will be centrally located on the top decks. Measuring 1,012 square feet (starboard side Sky Suite) and 947 square feet (port side Sky Suite) the balconies will provide a private vantage of the top deck Movies Under the Stars cinema screen, offer 270-degree panorama views and sleep up to five guests. They will feature two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a dining area with skylight as well as a host of exclusive amenities
- Princess MedallionClass experience, featuring the complimentary OceanMedallion wearable device, which is the same size as a 10p piece, delivers an entirely new level of service and creates a holiday that is more simple, effortless and personalised with expedited arrival, on-demand services and family and friends locator.
- New entertainment such as jazz lounge Take Five, a redesigned Vista Lounge and an enhanced Princess Theatre
- More than 25 dining venues and bars including the World Fresh Marketplace and speciality restaurants La Mer (French bistro), Crown Grill Steakhouse and Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria
- A redesigned Sanctuary area, the spa-inspired top deck retreat reserved for adults. The Sanctuary will feature an enhanced, contemporary design including twice as many private cabanas as its sister ships, as well as new lounge furniture and the option for guests to indulge in a spa treatment