Carnival Cruise Line has announced Mardi Gras will offer a diverse schedule with six- to 15-day sailings visiting top destinations throughout Europe before crossing the pond for New York and the Caribbean.
When Mardi Gras sets sail in 2020 she will offer an exciting inaugural schedule providing guests with a myriad of opportunities to experience and explore stunning and historic destinations. The schedule includes:
- A nine-day maiden voyage from Copenhagen to Southampton Aug. 31– Sept. 9, 2020 calling at Kiel (Hamburg), Germany; Gothenburg, Sweden; Oslo, Norway; Rotterdam, The Netherlands; Zeebrugge (Brussels), Belgium and Le Havre(Paris), France
- A 14-day trans-Atlantic crossing from Southampton to New York Sept. 9-23, 2020, with stops at Las Palmas and Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain; and Funchal (Madeira) and Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal
- A six-day cruise round-trip from New York to Portland, Maine and Saint John, New Brunswick Sept. 24-30
- A 15-day Carnival Journeys voyage departing New York Sept. 30, 2020and arriving in Port Canaveral, Fla., on Oct. 15, 2020, calling at Amber Cove, San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Aruba, Curacao, and Grand Turk, positioning the vessel for year-round voyages to the Caribbean
YEAR-ROUND CARIBBEAN DEPARTURES FROM PORT CANAVERAL
Following a special eight-day Caribbean cruise from Port Canaveral on Oct. 16, 2020, Mardi Gras will kick off its seven-day program from the Space Coast Oct. 24, 2020, offering two different three-port, seven-day itineraries, alternating weekly to the eastern and western Caribbean featuring some of the region’s most beautiful and popular ports.
- Eastern Caribbean cruises will visit San Juan, Amber Cove and Grand Turk
- Western Caribbean sailings will stop in Cozumel, Costa Maya Mahogany Bay (Isla Roatan)
LIFE ON BOARD MARDI GRAS
Mardi Gras has been designed around six areas to offer guests a personalized fun vacation that will suit every age, mood or taste. The six areas will be themed around Grand Central, French Quarter, La Piazza, Summer Landing, Lido and The Ultimate Playground which will feature the much-anticipated BOLT: Ultimate Sea Coaster, the first rollercoaster at sea where riders race along an 800-foot-long track achieving speeds of nearly 40 miles per hour.
Guests can choose from more than 20 different stateroom categories and multiple levels of spacious and luxurious suites, more than on any other Carnival ship. A range of stateroom options provides guests the opportunity to further personalize their vacation experiences and includes special staterooms and suites such as Family Harbor, Havana Cabana and Cloud 9 Spa accommodations, as well as a wide selection of suites, balcony, oceanview and interior staterooms.