Princess Cruises has announced a brand new 2022 summer season of cruises roundtrip from the Port of Los Angeles. For the first time ever the cruise line will sail a summer summer season to Mexico, Hawaii, and the California Coast.
Princess Cruises, the cruise line with the longest history sailing from the Port of Los Angeles, is offering a brand new summer season of sailings onboard Sapphire Princess. The 2,670-guest MedallionClass cruise ship features more than 700 balconies, world-class dining and dazzling entertainment.
During Princess Cruises first-ever season sailing to Mexico, Hawaii and the California Coast from Los Angeles guests can choose from a variety of curated shore excursions in every port to soak up the local sights, culture and cuisine.
Sapphire Princess itineraries include:
- NEW Mexican Riviera with La Paz – seven-day cruises with stops in Cabo San Lucas, La Paz and Ensenada. Departure dates: June 25 and September 3, 2022.
- Mexican Riviera with Puerto Vallarta – seven-day cruises with visits to Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada. Departure dates: July 30 and September 17, 2022.
- Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez – 10-day cruises featuring an overnight stay in Cabo San Lucas with La Paz, Loreto and Puerto Vallarta. Departure dates: September 24 and October 23, 2022.
- Classic California Coast – seven-day cruises featuring an overnight in San Francisco with San Diego and Ensenada. Departure dates: July 23, August 27 and September 10, 2022.
- Hawaiian Islands – 15- and 16-day cruises with stops in Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Kahului) and Ensenada. Cruise dates: July 7 (16 days), August 11 (16 days), October 4 (15 days) and November 2, 2022 (15 days).
- West Coast Getaway with San Francisco – five-day cruises featuring San Francisco and Ensenada. Departure dates: July 2 (with late night stay in San Francisco on the 4th of July) and August 6, 2022.
- West Coast Getaway with San Diego – four-day cruise to San Diego and Ensenada. Cruise departs October 19, 2022.
Sapphire Princess offers Princess MedallionClass Vacations which begins with the Medallion wearable, a quarter-sized device that enables everything from expedited contactless boarding to locating loved ones anywhere on the ship, as well as enhanced service like having whatever guests need, delivered directly to them, wherever they are on the ship. In addition, guests can share their favorite cruise moments using MedallionNet, the best WiFi at sea, as well as stay connected with friends and family back home, work remotely anywhere on the ship, quickly post content and stream favorite movies and shows.
Sapphire Princess’ summer season from Los Angeles will begin June 25, 2022 and will take guests on 16 cruises ranging from four to 16 days, including a five-day getaway for the July 4th holiday.
For more details and bookings visit Princess Cruises.