In 2023 Princess Cruises will offer the best of cruising throughout Europe. Five ships will be sailing to 116 destinations & 53 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
With 67 unique itineraries, ranging in length from seven to 33 days, Princess Cruises‘ 2023 Europe Season will offer cruisers an array of choices to select their bucket-list Europe cruise to fit their lifestyle, budget and travel dreams. Five MedallionClass ships – Enchanted Princess, Sky Princess, Regal Princess, Emerald Princess and Island Princess – will sail to 116 destinations in 32 countries, offering guests the opportunity to visit 53 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The itineraries will include sailings from the Mediterranean and British Isles to Scandinavia and Russia, Iceland and Norway.
Sky Princess, which launched late 2019, will return as the UK’s homeport ship for the third consecutive year. The 3,660-guest ship will sail roundtrip from Southampton on a variety of voyages from seven- to 14-nights to Northern Europe and the Mediterranean. The 24-night roundtrip adventure to Canada & New England will also return for 2023 following high demand for this itinerary in previous years.
The 2023 Europe season runs from March to December 2023. Deployment highlights include:
- Enchanted Princess sails her first Mediterranean season on a series of seven-day voyages departing from either Barcelona, Rome (Civitavecchia) or Athens (Piraeus), which can be combined for the ultimate 21-day exploration.
- Regal Princess returns to the Baltic sailing 11-day Scandinavia & Russia cruises roundtrip from Copenhagen, featuring an overnight in St. Petersburg on every sailing.
- Sky Princess comes back for a second season sailing roundtrip from London (Southampton) on a variety of voyages from seven- to 14-days featuring Iceland and Norway, the Canary Islands and a 24-day adventure to Canada & New England.
- Emerald Princess departs on 12-day British Isles sailings with options including Liverpool, Portland (for Stonehenge) or to the very tip of Scotland to the Orkney Islands, all departing roundtrip from London (Southampton). Guests also have the unique opportunity to experience the awe-inspiring Edinburgh Military Tattoo from Glasgow (Greenock) on the July 31 and August 12, 2023 departures.
- Island Princess offers many voyages throughout Europe, including above the Arctic Circle in search of the Northern Lights from London (Southampton) and to the Mediterranean and Israel on 14-day cruises sailing from Rome (Civitavecchia).
Sky Princess and Island Princess spend the Summer Solstice at the top of the world when the sun never sets on 14- or 16-day Land of the Midnight Sun & Summer Solstice voyages. All five ships sail spring and fall Transatlantic voyages for the ultimate ocean crossing between Ft. Lauderdale and Barcelona, Copenhagen, London (Southampton), New York or Rome (Civitavecchia).
From pastas and pizza, to ancient ruins, art history, castles and Fjords, cruisers are sure to return again and again to take in must-see attractions, like the 53 UNESCO World Heritage Sites Princess visits, including:
- White City of Tel-Aviv from Ashdod in Israel
- The Acropolis from Athens, Greece
- Cathedral, Alcázar and Archivo de Indias in Seville from Cadiz, Spain
- The Kronborg Castle from Copenhagen, Denmark
- Gorham’s Cave Complex from Gibraltar
- The Ancient City of Ephesus from Kusadasi, Turkey
- Mount Etna from Messina, Italy
- The City of Lübeck from Hamburg, Germany
With 24 ‘More Ashore’ late night and overnight calls in port, guests can make the most of their time exploring and experiencing the local sites and cultures. Princess is also offering five distinct cruise tours:
- Opportunities to sightsee in the cosmopolitan city of Madrid are available on the Highlights of Spain cruisetour
- Discover the birthplace of the Renaissance on the Classic Italy cruisetour
- The Imperial Treasures cruisetour is available for those who want to take in the art and architecture of Prague, Vienna and Budapest
- Guests can marvel at the sweeping landscapes on the Ring of Kerry cruisetour
- Our new Best of Greece cruisetour includes a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Mycenae, Meteora and Delphi.
All 177 departures of Princess’ 2023 Europe Season go on sale July 16, 2021. For more details and bookings visit princess.com.