Princess Cruises has just released its new summer sailings from Los Angeles in 2021. Offering a variety of voyages to the welcoming shores of Mexico, the sunny California Coast and the untamed beauty of Alaska, travelers seeking a fun family vacation or romantic escape can choose from seven-day, getaway adventures and longer 14-day voyages.
Princess Cruises, the cruise line with the longest history sailing from the Port of Los Angeles, is offering a summer of sailings onboard Crown Princess.
The summer 2021 season includes 23 departures, ranging in length from four to 14 days, and Princess is the only west coast cruise line offering port stops in San Diego and Monterey, plus an opportunity to overnight in Cabo San Lucas.
The May through October 2021 season offers many opportunities for more in depth or late-night stays on every sailing. Special for the summer holidays, the cruise line is offering four-day West Coast Getaway sailings for Memorial Day and Labor Day.
Crown Princess itineraries include:
- Mexican Riviera – seven-day cruises with stops in Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlán, offering guests gorgeous sun-drenched shores, rich history and delectable cuisine.
- Cabo San Lucas Getaway – five-day cruises with an overnight in Cabo San Lucas, the only overnight offered by a cruise line during the summer, and the opportunity to admire a view of El Arco and soak in the contemporary vibes of the artistic city.
- Classic California Coast – seven-day cruises with stops in San Francisco (late-night stay), San Diego (late-night stay), Catalina Island or Monterey, and Ensenada with the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to sail underneath the Golden Gate Bridge. These sailings are ideal to sip handcrafted California wines, experience the beauty of the Monterey coastline off of famous Highway 1 and witness La Bufadora, one of the world’s largest blowholes in Ensenada.
- West Coast Getaway with San Diego – four-day cruises with a stop in San Diego (late-night stay) and options to visit the world-famous San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park and a second stop in Ensenada to experience the up-and-coming wine region.
- Alaska – 14-day cruises with calls to Alaska’s most iconic ports including: Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point, Juneau, Skagway and Sitka. Plus visit charming Prince Rupert and experience Hubbard Glacier, North America’s largest tidewater glacier.
Enhanced shore excursions
Princess has also developed enhanced shore excursion offerings in collaboration with Bill Esparza, noted James Beard award-winning cookbook author and leading expert on Latin American cuisine. Guests sailing California Coast itineraries are invited to sample local cuisine, specifically focused on the Latin American influence in California. Esparza has developed exclusive culinary shore excursions for Princess in San Diego and Ensenada.
For cruises sailing to Mexico, guest can experience cultural experiences onboard like margarita and tequila tastings, freshly prepared classic Mexican cuisine, and more. Guests sailing on Alaska cruises will enjoy the award-wining North to Alaska onboard program featuring guest favorites such as Puppies in the Piazza, Cook my Catch and many more unique Alaska experiences.
The summer 2021 season ends with Crown Princess sailing for the first time on a full transit of the Panama Canal from Los Angeles to Ft. Lauderdale. This 15-day cruise departs Los Angeles on October 2, 2021.
A transformed cruise experience
Onboard this MedallionClass ship, sailing Mexico, California Coast and Alaska itineraries, the OceanMedallion wearable device transforms vacations by making the entire cruise experience effortless, delivering highly personalized service and enabling touchless interactive experiences and entertainment. Among enhancements, guests enjoy expedited boarding; on-demand food, beverage, retail and service delivery; keyless stateroom entry; contactless payment; friends and family locator; anywhere wagering; interactive games; and movies/live TV on the go.
Stay connected at sea
Crown Princess also offers the best Wi-Fi at sea, MedallionNet, so guests can stay connected to the things and people they love and share vacation memories with ease. MedallionNet offers unprecedented connectivity that’s fast, unlimited, reliable, and affordable with an access point in every stateroom, so guests can stream favorite movies, shows, games and music; connect to favorite social media sites; and video chat from anywhere on the ship.
About Crown Princess
With amenities for cruisers of all ages and group sizes, Crown Princess also offers award-winning entertainment, fresh made cuisine with a variety of casual and fine-dining experiences, a Camp Discovery Youth and Teen Center for younger ages 3-17, outdoor Movies Under the Stars, the best sleep at sea with the Princess Luxury Bed and more.
The Crown Princess voyages go on sale October 7th. For more details and bookings visit princess.com.