Princess Cruises is helping guests stick to their New Year’s resolutions by introducing new premium boutique fitness experiences. Pure Barre, YogaSix and StretchLab Workouts debut in February, while additional Xponential Fitness brands including Club Pilates, CycleBar, and STRIDE Fitness will follow.
Princess Cruises is helping guests stick to their 2023 New Year’s resolutions – even when on holiday – by expanding the onboard fitness classes available with the addition of workouts from the most popular boutique fitness brands in the industry, including Pure Barre, YogaSix and StretchLab starting in mid-February.
“To many people, continuing their daily exercise routine on holiday gives license to extra special holiday indulgence, and Princess presents world-class options on both the fitness and indulgence fronts,” said John Padgett, president of Princess Cruises. “So whether it’s keeping up with New Year resolutions, offsetting the incredible food and drink on board, or connecting with other fitness fans, we’re excited to offer the most premium and inclusive boutique fitness experiences in the industry.”
Beginning February 20, guests who have purchased all-inclusive packages Princess Plus or Princess Premier will enjoy complimentary onboard workouts from several of the leading studios from Xponential Fitness, the largest global franchisor of boutique fitness brands, including Pure Barre, YogaSix and StretchLab, with additional brands including Club Pilates, CycleBar, and STRIDE Fitness to follow shortly thereafter. The Princess Plus package will include two complimentary fitness classes per voyage, while Princess Premier packages offer unlimited fitness classes.
- Pure Barre offers an effective full-body workout focussed on low-impact, moderate to high-intensity movements that improve strength and flexibility for everybody.
- YogaSix is a full sensory yoga experience accessible to all, with a variety of classes targeting strength, agility, flexibility and balance.
- StretchLab is a unique wellness concept offering assisted stretching sessions with customised flexibility services.
Ahead of the summer season, the fitness options on board will expand to include branded classes from:
- Club Pilates, a low-impact, full-body Reformer Pilates workout with a variety of classes that build strength, mobility and stability for a more fulfilling life.
- CycleBar, an inclusive, immersive and inspiring low-impact, high-intensity indoor cycling experience for all ages and body types.
- STRIDE Fitness, a treadmill-based interval training concept, delivering a total-body cardio and strength workout.
In addition to two complimentary fitness classes, starting February 20 the enhanced Princess Plus add-on will include the Plus Beverage Package, single device Wi-Fi plan and daily crew appreciation, along with two premium crafted desserts, and two smoothies or juices per day.
Within the Princess Premier package guests will enjoy the Premier Beverage Package, four device Wi-Fi plan, daily crew appreciation, two nights of specialty dining, photo package, Princess Prizes, unlimited Premium crafted desserts, unlimited smoothies or juices, and reserved seating in the Princess Theatre.
Xponential Fitness classes will also be available on an a la carte basis across all 15 Princess ships. For more details visit princess.com.