Love is in the air onboard Princess Cruises with Valentine’s Day just around the corner.
Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to fall in love again, and The Love Boat is the perfect location to create unforgettable moments in romantic destinations around the world.
Chef Rudi Sodamin, Princess Cruises’ Head of Culinary Arts, calls food “the international language of love,” and he has created a romantic menu to be available on all ships in the Princess fleet on February 14. Special offerings include:
- Tuna and Salmon Tartare with Curry/Wasabi Mayonnaise and Pink Relish
- Beef Tournedos and Shrimps or Risotto with Butternut Squash and Arugula
- Princess Heart of Love (Chocolate Mousse)
- Sweetheart Sugar Cookies and Chocolate-Dipped Fruit
Additionally, celebrity mixologist Rob Floyd has created two love-inspired cocktails for guests to enjoy: Chocolate Martini for those who want a sweet treat, and Sweet Revenge for those who crave something spicy.
Love will be celebrated with hearts, flowers and special touches throughout the ship. While onboard, guests can make a card for their sweetheart, send a singing telegram, watch rom-coms on the giant Movies Under the Stars screen, or enjoy private dining on their balcony. For an extra romantic experience, guests can also renew their vows onboard with multiple package options.
Available Valentine’s Day cruises include:
- Feb. 4: 7-Day Mexican Riviera (Roundtrip Los Angeles) on Discovery Princess
- Feb. 5: 14-Day Caribbean East/West Adventurer (Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale) on Regal Princess
- Feb. 10: 15-Day Hawaiian Islands (Roundtrip San Francisco) on Royal Princess
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, or by visiting the company’s website at Princess.com.