Journeying from pole to pole throughout 2023/2024, Silver Endeavour will visit 116 destinations across Northern Europe, the Arctic, and Antarctica.
Silversea Cruises has revealed a new collection of 25 voyages for its highly anticipated expedition vessel Silver Endeavour. From May 2023 through March 2024 the ship will journey to 116 of the planet’s most beautiful and remote cold-weather destinations across Northern Europe, the Arctic, and Antarctica, including 24 maiden calls for Silversea.
“Expanding the most diverse polar offering in ultra-luxury expedition cruising, we are delighted to unveil Silver Endeavour’s new collection of voyages for summer 2023 and winter 2023/2024,” said Conrad Combrink, SVP of Expedition, Destination and Itinerary Management, Silversea Cruises. “With state-of-the-art expedition amenities, the industry’s highest space-to-guest ratio, and the leading team of experts on board, Silver Endeavour will deliver the most enriching experiences for guests in the world’s most remarkable destinations, as they journey in unparalleled comfort. Silver Endeavour represents the commitment of Royal Caribbean Group and Silversea Cruises to pushing boundaries in travel; she is the most advanced ship in her class.”
25 new voyages, 116 destinations and 24 maiden calls
Silver Endeavour’s new voyage collection will feature 25 immersive expedition voyages, ranging in length from six to 18 days. With her PC6 classification, Silver Endeavour will journey deep into to the Polar Regions, extending the season to unlock unprecedented access to 116 destinations in some of the most remote regions of the world. The new voyages will incorporate 24 maiden calls, including the rarely explored Canadian High Arctic, including Hudson Bay, and the spectacular Ellesmere Island.
Silver Endeavour will spend summer 2023 exploring the British Isles, Iceland, and the Arctic – including Greenland, Svalbard, and the Canadian Arctic. She will then journey south, returning to the White Continent in winter 2023/2024 to offer guests even more opportunities to discover the Antarctic Peninsula, South Georgia, and the Falkland Islands.
The highest space-to-guest ratio in expedition cruising
With the highest space-to-guest ratio in expedition cruising, some of the industry’s most spacious all-balcony suites, and a range of elegant public venues, Silver Endeavour will take guests to the farthest corners of the earth in Silversea’s trademark level of comfort and style. The ship’s well-appointed public areas include:
- Explorer Lounge (3,875ft2/360m2) – A hub for expedition activity while guests are on board. This elegant lounge serves as a jumping off point for expedition briefings and recap sessions, as well as a space for expert lectures, connecting guests with Silver Endeavour’s expedition team. The Explorer Lounge features a large LED screen that projects images captured by the ship’s remote-controlled gimbal camera system—an ultra-high-definition system that sits atop of the ship, capturing real-time views of scenery and wildlife at a magnification of up to 90 times that of a normal camera. The venue doubles as an atmospheric bar for a pre-dinner cocktail.
- Observation Lounge (2,906ft2/270m2) – Aptly located on one of Silver Endeavour’s highest decks, the Observation Lounge offers 270-degree views of the ship’s surroundings, with an elegant interior that’s perfect for afternoon tea, post-dinner cocktails, enjoying live music, and more.
- Otium® Spa & Beauty Salon (1,901ft2/177m2) – Among the largest spas in expedition cruising, the Otium Spa aboard Silver Endeavour will deliver moments of relaxation through Silversea’s signature wellness programme, Otium – inspired by the ancient Roman lifestyle and built on the principles of indulgence, pleasure, and pampering. The spa has three treatment rooms, a relaxation area, and separate thermal areas for men and women both of which feature saunas, steam rooms, and showers. With incredible views in nearly every space, guests can enjoy pampering without ever losing sight of the destination.
- Pool Deck (2,806ft2/261m2) – Silver Endeavour’s Pool Deck is fully enclosed with floor-to-ceiling glass windows, offering stunning panoramic views by day and an opportunity to dine under the stars by night. With a large central swimming pool, a whirlpool, and one of four dining options aboard Silver Endeavour, the Pool Deck is sure to be a guest favourite as they journey to cold-weather destinations around the globe.
- Mudrooms (1,506ft2/140m2) – Silver Endeavour is equipped with two mudrooms, allowing more flexibility for quick and seamless Zodiac launches. The mudrooms are outfitted with state-of-the-art expedition equipment, such as boot heaters, designated lockers for each suite, and LED screens for briefing sessions.
Silver Endeavour will also feature the Connoisseur’s Corner, Silversea’s signature cigar and cognac lounge; the Boutique, a retail shop offering a curated selection of fashion, jewellery, and souvenirs; an intimate Library; and an expansive Fitness Centre, offering state-of-the-art equipment, expert-led group fitness classes, and personal training.