P&O Cruises new ship Arvia will feature more than 30 bars and restaurants, with exclusive destination-inspired dishes by Shivi Ramoutar and José Pizarro.
P&O Cruises newest ship Arvia, arriving in December 2022 will feature more than 30 places to eat and drink and new menus by Local Food Heroes, Shivi Ramoutar and José Pizarro. Arvia is also set to be home to new restaurants created exclusively for the ship including Green & Co feat. Mizuhana and 6th Street Diner.
P&O Cruises is collaborating with queen of contemporary Caribbean cooking, Shivi Ramoutar and acclaimed Spanish chef, José Pizarro, to bring local food experiences to Arvia’s holidays in the Caribbean and Mediterranean respectively.
At The Beach House Shivi will celebrate her passion for Caribbean cuisine with a range of dishes including her vibrant Jerk Chicken Supreme with rice and peas, coleslaw, shallow-fried plantain and a Jamaican cornmeal speciality known as festivals.
In The Glass House and Cellar Door guests will be able to try tapas created by José Pizarro, paired with wines selected by Food Hero Olly Smith. Dishes will include José Pizarro Tapas with grilled whole tiger prawns, mango, chilli and garlic salsa; lamb cutlets, crushed potatoes, olives, dried cherry tomatoes and romesco sauce; and tuna tartare with avocado, tomato and chilli dressing.
Green & Co feat. Mizuhana will be a new restaurant exclusive to Arvia and will offer guests exquisitely crafted fish and plant-based dishes. Guests will be able to dine at the sushi bar and watch the expert chefs at work or be seated at tables to enjoy the views out to sea.
6th Street Diner is new for Arvia and is an all-American diner serving breakfast, brunch, dinner and sweet treats, accompanied with great music and ice-cold cocktails.
Roast at The Quays is also new for Arvia with traditional lunches served with a modern twist, including a jumbo Yorkshire pudding filled with Sunday roast favourites.
Other highlight on board include:
- Amber Lounge – situated in the Grand Atrium, guests will be able to enjoy expertly crafted cocktails while watching artists perform aerial vignettes above. New cocktails for Arvia include a Barberousse (with a mixture of 3 different rums, apricot and pomegranate juice) and a Tortuga Cobbler (with Aperol, grapefruit, raspberry juice and rum from The Tidal Rum).
- Anderson’s Bar – boasting a boutique distillery and a menu of craft rums and gins, this intimate bar is a cosy spot for drinks by day and night. During the winter season, the on-board still will create unique rum, created exclusively by The Tidal Rum and in the summer, we make bespoke Marabelle Gin.
- Infinity – the new swim-up bar on board Arvia will be the perfect place for guests to enjoy a cocktail or two.
- Vistas Café Bar – Café serving pâtisserie and sweet treats with Costa coffee, teapigs tea and ocean views.
- Ripples – Gelateria, in partnership with Snowflake Luxury Gelato, serving gelato cones, cakes, and sundaes, including a rum & raisin gelato and a special Caribbean-inspired sundae.
- Taste 360 – Serving burgers, hot dogs, oven-baked pizza, authentic street food and special dishes from Local Food Heroes, Shivi Ramoutar and José Pizarro.
- The Olive Grove – Mediterranean restaurant with a menu featuring the region’s iconic dishes, from Greek mezze to Moroccan lamb tagine. On Celebration Nights, the restaurant will offer an exclusive menu from José Pizarro.
- The Keel and Cow – Gastropub serving dry-aged steaks, British classics and signature burger, The Prime Minister.
- Sindhu – Guests can dine amidst stylish surroundings whilst chefs take them on a journey that celebrates the best of contemporary Indian cuisines.
- Epicurean – Classic British ingredients are given a modern twist and are served with fine wines, flawless service, elegant surroundings and stunning ocean vistas.
- The Limelight Club – a ticketed event exclusively for adults, guests will be able to settle back for entertainment provided by some of Britain’s best-loved performers while eating a three-course dinner.
- The 710 Club – a sophisticated live-music bar that’s been crafted to Music Director Gary Barlow’s creative vision, guests will be able to immerse themselves in an array of musical genres while enjoying stylish cocktails and negronis hand-picked by Gary.