MSC Cruises has announced that MSC Bellissima will be positioned in the Mediterranean this summer to meet overwhelming demand from consumers for its cruise holidays.
In a move to meet demand from consumers, MSC Cruises has decided that MSC Bellissima will be positioned in the Mediterranean this summer. Bellissima will be the 15th MSC Cruises ship to sail the Med.
Gianni Onorato, CEO of MSC Cruises, commented: “As holidaymakers are planning now their summer holidays, we are extremely pleased to see that our continued and present investments in the experience on board, including improved dining, additional entertainment options as well as extra staff to look after every need of our guests even during the busy summer season, is paying off with high ratings from recurring and new guests. This led us to position one additional ship in the Mediterranean to give our guests even more choice of ships and itineraries.”
Starting from 9 July, MSC Bellissima will offer 7-night sailings from Valencia and Barcelona/Tarragona, Spain and the Italian ports of Genoa, Livorno and Naples. The itinerary is designed with longer stays in port in Valencia, to enable guests to visit Madrid as well as in Barcelona/Tarragona and Genoa. This summer and into autumn, MSC Cruises will have a record-breaking 15 ships deployed in the East and West Mediterranean.
Mr Onorato added: “MSC Cruises offers the most embarkation ports across the Mediterranean so that one or more is easily within reach by train, car as well as by flight from key capitals and other cities from across the globe. This convenience has also proven extremely well received by our guests who choose an MSC Cruises experience with confidence for the value and peace of mind that the on board and ashore experience can offer them and their families.”
MSC Cruises guests can travel to some of the Europe’s most popular and picturesque ports, cities and coastlines. Once on board, they can relax in the capable hands of the crew and enjoy the impeccable high service that has been further enhanced this summer with even more crew to ensure a stress-free, memorable holiday.
Western Mediterranean highlights for summer 2022 include:
- MSC Meraviglia will homeport in Barcelona, calling the perfect itinerary for any sun-seeker: Cannes (France), Genoa, La Spezia and Civitavecchia (Italy), plus Palma de Mallorca (Spain).
- MSC Opera will homeport from Genoa, and visit Palermo, other destinations include calls at Marseille (France), Barcelona (Spain), and the newly reinstated embarkation port of La Goulette (Tunisia) and Naples (Italy).
- MSC Splendida will offer cruises from Genoa (Italy) to Marseille (France), one of Sicily’s most sought-after destination Siracusa, Taranto and its awe-aspiring beaches, plus returning to Civitavecchia (Italy)
- MSC Seaview will offer yet the best part of Western Mediterranean, from Genoa (Italy), she will visit the historical ports of Naples and Messina (Italy), Valletta (Malta), Barcelona (Spain) and Marseille (France).
- MSC Seaside: departing from Genoa, she will offer itineraries to Civitavecchia and, Palermo (Italy) and Ibiza and Valencia (Spain) and Marseille (France).
- MSC Orchestra: the ship will perform cruises of 4-5 nights in Spring and from June will commence the new 10-night cruises calling Genoa (Italy) to Marseille/Provence (France), Malaga, Cadiz/Seville, Lisbon (Portugal) Alicante/Costa Blanca and Mahon/Menorca (Spain), and Olbia (Italy).
Eastern Mediterranean highlights for summer 2022 include:
- With Trieste (Italy) as homeport, MSC Fantasia will offer calls to Ancona (Italy), Kotor (Montenegro), Bari (Italy), Corfu (Greece) and the picturesque city of Dubrovnik (Croatia). From September the ship will perform 11-night cruises that include Piraeus/Athens (Greece), Izmir/Ephesus and an overnight in Istanbul (Turkey)
- MSC Musica will depart from Monfalcone (Italy), Katakolon/Olympia, Heraklion, Santorini (Greece) Bari (Italy
- MSC Sinfonia and MSC Armonia will both homeport from the heart of the Mediterranean, the Italian port of Venice from Marghera. Other exciting ports on MSC Sinfonia’s itinerary include Kotor (Montenegro), the infamous Greek islands of Mykonos and Santorini (Greece) and Bari (Italy).MSC Armonia is putting a focus on gorgeous views with calls to Brindisi (Italy), Greek island of Mykonos and Greek mainland destination of Piraeus for Athens as well as Split and Zadar (Croatia).
- A variety of spectacular destinations await guests aboard MSC Lirica departing from Piraeus/Athens (Greece), calling at Kusadasi (Turkey), Haifa (Israel), the islands of Limassol (Cyprus), plus Rhodes and Santorini (Greece) plus 11-nights add in itinerary.
- MSC Magnifica will offer cruises 11-night cruises to Canary Islands, Morocco and Madeira
- MSC Poesia offer mini-cruies of 3-, 4- and 5-night cruises in the West Mediterranean
- MSC Grandiosa will offer 7-night cruises from September from Barcelona with itineraries that include Cannes, France, La Spezia in Italy and Palma de Mallorca in Spain
For more details on MSC Cruises’ itineraries and bookings visit MSC Cruises.