Regent Seven Seas Cruises has released details of five new theater performances and four new lounges aboard Seven Seas Splendor.
When Regent Seven Seas Cruises‘ highly anticipated new luxury cruise ship, launches in February 2020 it will delight guests with an array of new entertainment and lounges.
From a dueling battle between rock and country musical genres to a story of adventure and romance to a thriller filled with intrigue, these lavishly staged musical productions aboard Seven Seas Splendor are produced by Regent’s theatrical team of accomplished choreographers, writers and directors.
- Bohemian Soul follows a group of bold travelers who follow the sun, collecting a rich array of music, dance, and cultural styles along their journey. As the travelers raise their tents in Paris, the city’s young mayor finds himself drawn to a mysterious Bohemian girl and the call of the open road. Bohemian Soul highlights an eclectic array of music and world dance styles that invite audiences on the adventurous trek.
- Diamond Run, featuring an international man of mystery who crisscrosses the globe in pursuit of a priceless blue diamond — and the beautiful jewel thief who wants it for herself. This heart-pounding spy thriller features songs by Madonna, Tina Turner, Duran Duran, Shirley Bassey and more.
- Crossroads, halfway between Nashville and Los Angeles lies the “Crossroads Warehouse,” the site of a decades-long battle between diehard country and rock fans. This conflict is about the music as these two groups battle through the best rock and country hits.
- Boogie Wonderland, New York’s most popular radio station celebrates Disco Day! The DJ announces an extravagant one-night-only disco party and fashion contest in New York’s hottest nightclub. As four friends work their way through the city dancing and singing the most popular disco songs, Boogie Wonderlandis their story.
- Divos & Divas, celebrating the best male and female vocalists of the last seven decades, presented by the Regent Production Cast and Regent Signature Orchestra. The evening features a line-up of favorite songs from the repertoires of some of the greatest singers of all time.
Theatrical performances are staged nightly in Seven Seas Splendor’s two-deck high, modern Constellation Theater. Located on decks 4 and 5, the Constellation Theater offers comfortable banquettes and chairs. The Theater’s upper-deck reflects enhancements from Seven Seas Splendor’s sister ship, Seven Seas Explorer. Glass panels circling the upper-deck and fewer upper-level seats on Seven Seas Splendor ensure clear sightlines for guests.
When Seven Seas Splendor sets sail in February 2020 she will offer innovative culinary experiences appealing to all the senses. To find out more visit Seven culinary experiences on Seven Seas Splendor.
SEVEN SEAS SPLENDOR ENTERTAINMENT LOUNGES
In addition to the five new theatrical performances, Regent Seven Seas Cruises also revealed details of four entertainment lounges on board Seven Seas Splendor: Splendor Lounge, Observation Lounge, Meridian Lounge and the Casino.
During the evening these venues will feature resident musicians and entertainers, dancing, karaoke singing, games and more.
Inspired by the most iconic gaming halls, from Las Vegas to Monte Carlo, the Casino is a destination unto itself. There is a dynamic variety of games to choose from, like blackjack, roulette and craps, as well as frequent giveaways, promotions and rewards.
An inviting atmosphere, signature cocktails and soulful sounds make the Splendor Lounge a unique destination for guests to indulge on Deck 4. Guests can relax in plush chairs and strike-up a conversation with fellow luxury travelers as a prelude to a delicious dinner at Compass Rose. Late night, Splendor Lounge features a contemporary duo performing guests’ favorite songs well into the night.
This sleek lounge on Deck 5 mid-ship is a showstopper, with an expansive bar serving bespoke cocktails. Warm lighting, comfortable seating and sophisticated ambiance are all part of its charm. It’s the perfect location to meet for a drink before a show at the Constellation Theater or to continue an entertainment-rich evening with performances by resident musicians playing familiar tunes and special requests.
The quintessential lounge of Regent Seven Seas Cruises is perfected aboard Seven Seas Splendor. Offering expansive views from Deck 11, the serene and tranquil theme is carried out through lush upholsteries inspired by the fluid forms of flower petals, making it the preferred gathering place at any time. Guests who experience the space during the day will note it feels like an enchanting English garden. At night, the whimsical chandelier, hand-painted glass screens and cocktail pianist elevate the room’s elegance.
The all-suite, all-balcony Seven Seas Splendor is being built in Ancona, Italy and will offer her 750 guests the most luxurious accommodations. To find out more visit Life is Suite on board Seven Seas Splendor.