Possibly in an attempt to make neighborhood balcony staterooms more attractive, starting November 2016, Royal Caribbean is offering guests, onboard one of the three Oasis class ships, complimentary amenities.
Starting 5 November (Oasis and Harmony of the Seas) or 6 November (Allure of the Seas) guests, staying in balcony staterooms overlooking the Boardwalk or Central Park, will get the new EAT • DRINK • PLAY complimentary amenities.
The new EAT • DRINK • PLAY complimentary amenities for guests in Boardwalk balcony staterooms include:
- a complimentary meal for four at Johnny Rockets
- a complimentary soda package for two
- an exclusive Rock Climbing Wall session for the entire family
The EAT • DRINK • PLAY complimentary amenities for guests staying in a Central Park balcony stateroom include:
- a complimentary bottle of red wine
- a complimentary lunch for two at Giovanni’s Table
- private casino gaming lessons
These complimentary amenities are a really nice gesture from Royal Caribbean and, on a short cruise or a cruise with a lot of port days, they might persuade me to book one of these staterooms. But then again I do enjoy those endless views overlooking the ocean…