Azamara is encouraging travelers keep their new year’s resolutions going past January and pursue a year of wellness while exploring the world. The cruise line offers plenty of activities, both onboard and in destinations across the globe, that help guests enrich the mind, body and soul during their voyage.
Travelers can work up a sweat as they immerse themselves in a destination through Azamara’s curated shore excursions, including:
- Hiking along the dramatic canyons and cliffs of the breathtaking Paklenica National Park in Zadar, Croatia on the 9-Night Croatia Intensive Voyage, departing July 13, 2024.
- Biking along the lagoons of the Alvor Estuary to the charming fishing village of Portimão, Portugal on the 10-Night Spain Intensive Voyage departing September 11, 2024.
- Seeing abundant wildlife and majestic scenery on a walk through the Saguenay Fjord National Park in Quebec, Canada on Azamara Journey’s 12-Night Canada/New England Voyage, departing October 12, 2024.
Onboard, the Sanctum Spa and Fitness Center offers a full range of fitness classes and spa treatments. Guests can stay active at sea with workout classes including Pilates, yoga and indoor cycling. Those looking to relax and rejuvenate can enjoy a restorative massage, purifying facial or a healing acupuncture treatment – Azamara’s wellness experts will tailor each spa treatment to fit guests’ needs.
Travelers sailing the high seas with Azamara also have a wide variety of nutritious menu items to suit all dietary needs, including vegan and gluten-free options. Azamara’s culinary team has carefully curated diverse vegan offerings available at all dining venues across the four-ship fleet. In addition to rotating destination-inspired options, some staples of the vegan menus include:
- Tartare di Not Tonno con Avocado (watermelon tuna, Haas avocado, roasted pistachio, baby arugula and lemon oil), served at Aqualina
- Rotoli di Lasagne alla Melanzane (eggplant lasagna rolls stuffed with roasted bell pepper tapenade Italian couscous and vegan Pecorino Romano), served at Aqualina
- Chili Sin Carne (grilled zucchini, vegan chili with Beyond meat, rice, grilled corn, spicy enchilada sauce), served at Prime C
- Korean Fried Cauliflower, served at Prime C