Get closer to the world’s most sought-after destinations on Crystal’s 2025 World Cruise. Encounter aspirational locations with an impressive voyage that sails to more than 31 countries for an unrivaled epicurean adventure.
From awe-inspiring itineraries and revived overland experiences, to reimagined spaces, award-winning dining and one-of-a-kind service, Crystal has announced the 2025 World Cruise onboard Crystal Serenity. Sailing over the course of 123 nights, the voyage encapsulates visits to more than 31 countries, 62 ports and 17 overnights where Abercrombie & Kent – Crystal’s sister company, introduce unparalleled shore excursions, overlands and pre- and post-tours for World Cruise guests.
“We are immensely proud to showcase our 2025 World Cruise itinerary as it illustrates Crystal’s deepened connection with Abercrombie & Kent for a truly authentic experience,” said A&K Travel Group CEO, Cristina Levis. “Guests will encounter the full potential between the two brands as we unveil a plethora of our custom-created activities that will be experienced first-hand by Crystal guests.”
Departing from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., on Jan. 7, 2025, the journey begins by sailing to Mexico, Belize, Honduras and Colombia. A transit through Panama’s iconic canal commences before sailing alongside South America’s western coast visiting Guayaquil, Lima and Pisco. The voyage continues by exploring the majestic Chilean fjords and enjoying a stop at the gateway to Antarctica, Ushuaia, then north up the coast of South America to the lively festivities of the Rio Carnival. Namibia and South Africa’s remarkable coastlines hove into view through St. Helena, one of the world’s most remote islands. The thrill of African experiences follows, with an extensive program through Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania and Kenya. Crystal Serenity proceeds east to the powdery sands of the Seychelles and Maldives before traveling onwards to Sri Lanka, then Mumbai for an overnight. Sailing west, travelers will enjoy a visit to the iconic Valley of Kings in Egypt and the mystical city of Petra in Jordan until its final stop through the Italian coast in the blooming spring sailing to Barcelona.
Guests can anticipate tailor-made celebrations inspired by the vibrant destinations they visit, including a welcome celebration, gala dinners and specially themed onboard and shoreside events including:
- Tango Through the Ages: Guests will travel on a journey through the eras of Argentina to witness the rise of one of the world’s most popular dance forms – the Argentinian Tango and will follow the stories of Maria Nieves Rego and Juan Carlos Copes, Argentina’s most celebrated Tango couple who have influenced the rise of Tango bringing global attention to the dance. While marveling at the graceful and passionate performances, guests will be treated to local hospitality, fine Argentinian wines and an authentic Argentinian culinary experience.
- An Evening with the Gods on Mt. Olympus: Exclusive to World Cruise guests, a remarkable invitation to the Dionysian festival awaits for a bountiful evening that includes a cocktail reception, seated dinner, traditional music, Greek dancers and singers, plus a reenactment of ancient Olympic games will keep guests entertained during the exceptional event.
- Colombo by Night: In the heart of Sri Lanka’s capital city and overlooking the iconic Galle Face Green, the evening is about celebrating a typical night in Colombo while enjoying the aroma, tastes and sounds of its culture. Noteworthy street food, delicacies, signature cocktails and a spectacular Sri Lankan Cultural Performance completes the experience.
No stranger to developing some of the most renowned bucket list experiences for consumers around the globe, Abercrombie & Kent will offer dedicated multi-day overland excursions for an additional charge that ranges from the Galápagos Islands and Machu Picchu to a stay at Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti and visits to the Taj Mahal and Ranthambore National Park, known for its beauty and wildlife.
- Galápagos Islands: This action-packed adventure begins with a quick flight to the Galápagos where an afternoon with land tortoises and sea lions sets the tone for the alluring landscapes and exotic animals that will be seen throughout the trip.
- Machu Picchu: A visit by train to Peru’s notable “Lost City of the Incas” incorporates highlights of the Incas’ mastery from The Temple of the Sun to hundreds of terraces and a mysterious carved stone situated on a raised platform that towers above the plaza.
- Serengeti Experience: An up-close and personal experience in Africa’s wildlife reserve with mesmerizing views of African wildlife. Adjacent to the lodge, guests can watch a herd of elephants, baboons, impalas and many other local wildlife stop for a drink at an active watering hole all while enjoying the services and amenities within the five-star Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti.
- India – Taj and Tigers, Ranthambore: Guests are invited to immerse in India’s most ravishing scenes with a unique mix of history and wildlife as they discover a world wonder, the Taj Mahal and its serene presence and Ranthambore’s remarkable Royal Bengal Tigers.
- Lights of Luxor: Experience a visit to the Karnak Temple, built over 2,000 years ago by generations of Pharaohs, a trip to the Luxor Temple at sunset complete with a special dinner, a hot air balloon excursion over the Skies of Luxor and a visit to the West Bank of Luxor to see the Valley of the Kings, the Tomb of Seti I, the Tomb of Tutankhamun (King Tut) and the Temple of Habu.
Crystal’s World Cruise Ambassador, Fernando Barroso de Oliveira, will once again join guests throughout the journey offering his unparalleled expertise and guidance along the way. “Crystal and A&K Travel Group have redefined what it means to provide an immersive voyage and our comprehensive itinerary has all of the elements it takes – from exceptional service, soul-enriching experiences, visits to untapped destinations and spectacular events to create undoubtedly the best World Cruise experience,” stated Barroso de Oliveira.
Crystal Serenity recently unveiled a sumptuous new look after undergoing an extensive refurbishment that will allow guests to feel perfectly at home throughout their stay. Updates include larger, more modern guestrooms and suites, cutting-edge onboard wellness including an Aurōra Spa, elevated dining and public spaces, and a new pickleball court along with refreshed entertainment and events. The beautifully appointed spaces bring a modern yet refreshing timeless energy to a high-end crowd.
The 2025 World Cruise onboard Crystal Serenity will be open for booking on August 30, 2023. Benefits of booking the 2025 World Cruise include Business Class Airfare, an ‘As You Wish’ shipboard credit of $1,500 per person, double occupancy, luggage valet and airport transfers. Terms and conditions apply.
Contact us for more details on the luxury experience on board Crystal and to book your voyage on Crystal Serenity.