P&O Cruises has launched four new drinks packages on cruise holidays of five nights or more, all for a fixed price per person, per day.
P&O Cruises‘ new packages offer the best value to suit individual tastes from a glass of Pepsi to refresh guests by the pool to toasting an evening meal with a glass of red in the Med. Guests can purchase a drinks package by logging in to My P&O Cruises up to three days before their holiday or within the first two nights of their holiday on board.
With the new drinks packages, guests have an even bigger selection of drinks included. Also, the cruise line has created two alcoholic packages to cover all tastes. Plus, the drinks included in the packages are no longer price-led, so each beverage included isn’t just up to a certain price.
The Refresh drinks package
- Price before holiday: £9.85. On-board price: £10.95 (per person, per day)
- The package replaces the Childrens’ drinks package. This offers a selection of soft drinks that everyone can enjoy, including favourites such as lemonade, Pepsi and juices.
- For guests travelling with children aged 16 years and under and who choose either a Classic or Deluxe drinks package, the Refresh drinks package will be provided at no extra cost.
The Alcohol-free drinks package
- Price before holiday: £22.45. On-board price: £24.95 (per person, per day)
- The Alcohol-free package includes everything from the Refresh package, plus Costa Coffee (including hot chocolate), teapigs and an extended range of soft drinks.
The Classic drinks package
- Price before holiday: £40.45. On-board price: £44.95 (per person, per day)
- The Classic drinks package includes everything from the Refresh and Alcohol-free drinks packages, plus an array of refreshing spirits, wines and classic cocktails. Guests can also sample P&O Cruises exclusive Marabelle Gin and Golden Tide Rum with a mixer of their choice.
- For guests travelling with children 16 years and under and who choose a Classic drinks package, the Refresh drinks package will be included at no extra cost
- Guests receive a 20% discount on drinks excluded from this package.
The Deluxe drinks package
- Price before holiday: £49.45. On-board price: £54.95 (per person, per day)
- The Deluxe drinks package includes the same selection as all of the other drinks packages plus an extended range of cocktails, spirits and wines.
- For guests travelling with children 16 years and under and who choose a Deluxe drinks package, the Refresh drinks package will be included at no extra cost
- Guests will also receive a 20% discount on drinks excluded from this package.
Good to know
Drinks packages are available to purchase immediately after booking and up to three days prior to departure via My P&O Cruises. The packages are available on cruises of 5 nights or more. When purchased before the start of the cruise guests receive a 10% discount. Packages can also be bought on board until midnight on night two of the cruise.
Drinks packages cannot be purchased on a ‘per day’ basis, they must be purchased for every day of the cruise.
The packages can be used in all the restaurants, bars and cafés on board. Drinks packages purchased on board are non-refundable.
Any loyalty discount will be applied when guests purchase a drinks package, whether they do so before the holiday on My P&O Cruises or when they step on board.
All adults in the same cabin must purchase the same package. Sharing is not permitted. All packages are limited to 15 drinks in any 24-hour period.
Children can have the Refresh drinks package independently of their parents, which can be purchased on board. There is no requirement for adults in the same cabin to also purchase a package.
When a Classic or Deluxe drinks package is purchased, a complimentary Refresh drinks package will be offered for all the children travelling in the same cabin only (aged 17 and under).
Guests are entitled to up to 15 alcoholic drinks per day, per package. After which, any drinks will be charged at full price with a 20% discount. All non-alcoholic drinks included in the package are unlimited.
Only one drink may be ordered per package at any one time at a minimum of 15-minute intervals.
In addition to the new drinks packages, guests can still purchase P&O Cruises’ Captain’s Collection and Commodore’s Collection wine packages via the Customer Contact Centre or on board.
When will the new drink packages be available?
The new drinks packages will be available on board Iona and Ventura from May 20, 2023 and across the rest of the fleet by July 2023. The new packages will be available on Arvia from 28 May, Arcadia from 6 June 2023, Britannia from 9 June 2023, Aurora from 22 June 2023 and Azura from 6 July 2023.