Oceania Cruises has announced a 33-day Grand Voyage aboard Marina. The Mediterranean Connection will take guests on a journey from Venice to Barcelona immersing them in the highlights of the Eastern Mediterranean and Holy Lands.
Oceania Cruises has announced a brand-new immersive Grand Voyage itinerary for 2023. The Mediterranean Connection sailing on Marina will embark on a 33-day journey from Venice to Barcelona, immersing guests in the highlights of the Eastern Mediterranean and Holy Lands like never before. Departing on October 11, 2023, this Grand Voyage will call on 28 ports, not repeating one throughout the journey, and will offer three shorter segment options up to 12 days long.
“With demand continuing to increase for longer and more destination-immersive voyages, we are thrilled to reveal this new itinerary offering experiences in both iconic and off-the-beaten-path ports of call in a corner of the world with rich history and cultural wonders,” stated Howard Sherman, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises.
This Grand Voyage is ideal for time-rich travelers to enjoy special luxuries available on board. Ranging from a state-of-the art cooking school teaching the flavors of the region to private dining at Privée offering the ultimate exclusive dining experience, there are endless selections for guests to indulge in. This special Grand Voyage itinerary was designed for the intrepid explorer, enamored by the celebration of history, culture, and cuisine in myriad mesmerizing destinations. During this expedition, Marina will call on Italy, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Malta, Israel, Egypt and more.
Departing October 11, 2023, the 1,238-guest Marina will delight guests in an array of brilliant discoveries throughout the Eastern Mediterranean. From Venice, this voyage takes guests through iconic marquee ports and hidden gem destinations across the Mediterranean with a truly unique itinerary featuring sought-after culinary experiences in soul-stirring Italian locales, an intriguing blend of history and culture throughout the Greek Isles and a comprehensive journey through the sacred sites of the Holy Lands.
Mediterranean Connection Grand Voyage highlights
- With no repeat ports of call, explore 28 diverse ports ranging from iconic cities to off-the-beaten-path destinations
- Embarking in fall 2023, experience all that the Eastern Mediterranean has to offer with a more temperate climate and fewer crowds
- Explorations of 10 legendary countries, easily connecting diverse corners of the region
- An overnight in Istanbul offering guests ample time for in-depth exploration of the magnificent city astride two continents
For guests interested in shorter segments of the Mediterranean Connection Grand Voyage, Oceania Cruises is offering three segments that compose it for ease and convenience aboard the luxurious Marina, followed by three additional Grand Voyage itineraries of up to 23 days.
- Greek & Italian Shores – Venice to Rome – 10 days, October 11 – October 21, 2023
- Legendary Pathways – Rome to Istanbul – 11 days, October 21 – November 1, 2023
- Holy Land & Treasures – Istanbul to Barcelona – 12 days, November 1 – November 13, 2023
- Mediterranean Mystique – Barcelona to Rome – 22 days, September 29 – October 21, 2023
- Icons of Civilizations – Venice to Istanbul – 21 days, October 11 – November 1, 2023
- Seas of Revelation – Rome to Barcelona – 23 days, October 21 – November 13, 2023
The itineraries are now available to book online at OceaniaCruises.