Regent Seven Seas Cruises has unveiled a stunning range of designs for its new ship Seven Seas Grandeur from the one-of-a-kind Regent Suite to the spacious Veranda Suite.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises has revealed further features of the latest member of the world’s most luxurious fleet. In just over two short years, luxury travelers will have even more choice of ship to explore the world on, while enjoying the unrivaled Regent experience.
Seven Seas Grandeur will host only 750 guests and have a gross tonnage of 55,500, providing among the highest space ratios and staff-to-guest ratios in the industry. The sister ship to Seven Seas Explorer, the most luxurious ship ever built, and Seven Seas Splendor, the ship that perfects luxury, will offer the highest standards of service. She will also provide guests with every imaginable luxury, such as unlimited complimentary shore excursions, round-trip business-class air on intercontinental flights from the U.S. and Canada, gourmet cuisine in a range of specialty restaurants, premium beverages throughout the ship, entertainment, unlimited internet access, free valet laundry, pre-paid gratuities, ground transfers and one-night, pre-cruise hotel packages for guests staying in Concierge-level suites and higher.
The art of luxury
Inspired by close to 30 years of unrivaled experiences, the new designs for Seven Seas Grandeur take modern luxury cruising to new aesthetic heights, from all-suite, all-balcony accommodations to transformative dining experiences.
The Regent Suite
An evolution of luxury, every element of the Regent Suite has been treated as a piece of art, from the highest quality textiles to hand-selected furnishings. New for the Regent Suite is a skylit, glass-enclosed parlor adorned with two chaise lounges allowing for afternoon daydreaming or nighttime stargazing.
The 4,443 square foot suite, which overlooks the bow of the ship, modernizes the traditional, offering pure luxury in the form of two spacious bedrooms, two and a half marble and stone detailed bathrooms, a living room with personalized bar set-up and a dining room.
A private in-suite spa – with unlimited complimentary treatments, sauna, steam room, and jetted bathtub – caps off a truly indulgent hideaway.
From the contemporary, yet timeless Master Suite, to the expansive Seven Seas Suite, Seven Seas Grandeur’s Distinctive Suites are surpassed by only the Regent Suite in terms of luxury and opulence. All deliver the highest levels of service, including individualized butler service.
- Master Suite: At up to 2,108 square feet, the Master Suite offers two spacious bedrooms, two marble and stone detailed bathrooms, and up to 994 square feet of balcony space. There are 4 Master Suites on board.
- Grand Suite: The chic Grand Suite has layers of warm tones and walnut accents, naturally pulling together this 1,836 square feet of personal paradise, of which there are 8 on board. The large bedroom and two bathrooms provide travelers with the most welcoming of homes.
- Grandeur Suite: There are 16 Grandeur Suites on board, all offering regal beauty and comfort. Natural hues and rich textures complement the up to 918-square-foot suite which includes a living room, bedroom and 1 and a half bathrooms.
- Seven Seas Suite: The well-appointed Seven Seas Suite is perfect for reclining and relaxing with a spacious bedroom, marble bathroom and living room. There are 4 of the 814-square-foot suites on board, all with 237 square feet of balcony space.
Epitomizing luxury living, Seven Seas Grandeur’s Spacious Suites are comprised of the Penthouse Suite, Concierge Suite and Superior Suite. All boast amenities such as luxurious bath soaps and lotions and personalized mini bar.
- Penthouse Suite: Cool teal accents among warmer tones create a refreshing feel in the 55 Penthouse Suites on board, which are up to 644 square feet with balcony space of up to 194 square feet. They feature a separate seating area from the bedroom. Amenities that distinguish the Penthouse Suite from the other Spacious Suites include dedicated butler service, daily canapés, and in-suite Windows® tablet and Bose Bluetooth Speaker.
- Concierge Suite: Guests in one of Seven Seas Grandeur’s up to 464 square foot Concierge Suites will enjoy ever-changing ocean views with the custom-crafted Elite Slumber™ bed facing the large private balcony. They will also benefit from a complimentary pre-cruise hotel package on all voyages.
- Superior Suite: Offering up to 464 square feet of elevated luxury, Seven Seas Grandeur’s Superior Suites are complete with spacious walk-in closet and a marble appointed bath.
- Deluxe Veranda and Veranda Suites: Boasting up to 361 square feet of luxury, including 108 square feet of balcony, these entry-level suites are among the most spacious in their class. Aesthetic standards have been revitalized with soft pink hues and muted tones.
Seven Seas Grandeur will commence her inaugural season in November 2023, cruising 17 voyages in the Caribbean and the Mediterranean, plus 2 transatlantic crossings, all ranging from 7 to 16 nights in length. Fares start at $3,999, up to $87,999 per guest.