With 18 bars and lounges, five specialty restaurants and four main dining restaurants MSC Seashore will offer guests a gastronomic adventure with globally inspired menus.
With only 80 days before MSC Seashore comes into service on 31 July 2021 it’s time to take a closer look at how MSC Cruises‘ new flagship will change the dining experience at sea. With 18 bars and lounges, including 12 indoor and six outdoor venues, five specialty restaurants and four main dining restaurants she will offer guests a gastronomic adventure like never before. Whether guests prefer, casual or more formal dining, or are looking for a steakhouse, fresh seafood, Mediterranean cuisine or sushi, each restaurant and bar experience will please even the most discerning palates.
65% of MSC Seashore’s public spaces have been completely re-imagined to further enrich the onboard experience, with 13,000 m2 of outdoor space to truly connect guests to the sea. MSC Seashore features generous outdoor areas and public spaces and as an evolution of the original Seaside prototype, the ship has been fully redesigned to include even more options for eating and drinking with new bars and restaurants as well as outdoor venues and seating to bring the guests’ connection to the sea to new heights.
A next level dining experience
MSC Seashore features four main dining restaurants, including a dedicated restaurant for Aurea guests, serving first-class Mediterranean and international specialties in stylish surroundings. Menus change every day, and exquisite dishes are created for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For more casual dining, the Marketplace Buffet has also been re-designed to give guests the feeling that they are in a real marketplace with three distinct areas with different designs and ambiences – Il Mercato, La Piazza and La Trattoria. In addition, the buffet now features a new outdoor aft dining area as part of the Sky Bar, to complement its 1,100 seats indoors, which also has comfortable lounge seating making it the perfect spot for a cocktail with the ultimate sea view. Meanwhile, the MSC Yacht Club restaurant has been extended, offering private fine-dining restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner with an a la carte menu with chef’s specials that changes daily, with a wide choice of gourmet dishes complemented by an extensive wine list served in sublime surroundings with impeccable service.
Redesigned Chef’s Court full of international restaurants
MSC Seashore will also introduce a new location for the Chef’s Court, where guests will find the five specialty restaurants, in their new location on Deck 8 making this a real go-to destination for eating and drinking.
With new and returning favourites, each venue serves up its own mouth-watering menu of international flavours, offering unforgettable gourmet adventures in elegant surroundings. MSC Cruises’ signature steakhouse, Butcher’s Cut, will offer alfresco dining on the iconic waterfront promenade.
The five specialty restaurants include:
- HOLA! Tacos & Cantina – For the first time on board the Seaside generation and for only the second time in the fleet, MSC Seashore will feature the Latin American and Mexican-inspired, family style restaurant, where guests can enjoy a number of street food specialties and choose from an extensive list of tequilas and mescals, all combined in a fun, interactive setting.
- Butcher’s Cut with NEW alfresco dining area – This iconic American-style steak house serves select Linz heritage angus beef, gold standard in high-end angus beef thanks to the best genetics in breed with a choice range of cuts for small or big appetites alike, guests can treat themselves to a menu full of juicy steaks, paired with their favourite New World wines or cocktails. The new alfresco dining area allows guests the full MSC Seashore experience, with fresh air and sea views.
- Kaito Sushi Bar with NEW conveyor belt – For the first time in the fleet, the hugely popular Kaito sushi bar will include a conveyor belt for guests to select at will among the freshest sushi, sashimi, tempura and more! This popular venue offers deliciously authentic Asian cuisine prepared in front of guests with only the highest quality ingredients.
- Kaito Teppanyaki – An interactive and engaging experience, guests will delight in the tastes and spectacle of this venue, with eight grills, and increased seating to accommodate further guests into this enjoyable dining experience. The expert chefs cook with flair on an open grill: a feast for the senses that sees flames and the finest sizzling ingredients coming together to form delicious dishes you’ll remember forever. This will be the largest teppanyaki restaurant on any MSC Cruises ship.
- Ocean Cay – This signature seafood restaurant will serve a mouth-watering menu of fine fish dishes and other recipes, made with the freshest ingredients and complemented by a wonderful wine list: these are the magic ingredients of this luxury fish restaurant.
Bars for all occasions from day through to night
Among MSC Seashore’s many new features, there are numerous bars and lounges for guests to enjoy a drink, a light bite or take in some of the ship’s 16+ daily hours of entertainment. Among the highlights of the new offering are:
- The Wine Cellar – a brand new concept, this location includes a spectacular, walk-through wine cellar and oenological tasting experience.
- For panoramic sea views opt for the rooftop Sky Bar with a cool bar for cocktails or the Horizon Bar with its comfortable outdoor lounge seating on deck 19.
- The Sports Bar – this classic sports bar now features a new billiard room and fun sports memorabilia to round out the atmosphere.
- Chef’s Court Cocktail Bar – located in the new Chef’s Court area in the very heart of the vibrant life of ship this newly designed welcome bar is the perfect way to start the adventure with, stylish surroundings, guests can enjoy a sophisticated pre-dinner cocktail.
- The Uptown Lounge – a piano lounge and bar, the ideal bar for relaxing after dinner whilst listening to the live music.
- Aurea guests will also delight in the Top 19 Solarium’s stylish MSC Aurea Bar, which includes an outdoor lounge area and bar to complete a relaxing day in the sun.
Other returning favourites include Venchi 1878 Gelato and Venchi 1878 Chocolate and Coffee Bar, where guests can fulfil all their sweet tooth cravings, as well as the Champagne Bar, Shine Bar and Seashore Bar, all situated in the Atrium, the main social hub of the ship.
With five specialty restaurants, four main dining restaurants and 18 bars and lounges MSC Seashore promises to be a foodies paradise. The ship’s design with its multiple opportunities to bring guests closer to the sea, including alfresco dining and drinking options, will take guests on a new gastronomic experience. Are you ready to set sail on a new culinary adventure? Let us know if you’ve booked a seacation on board MSC Seashore.