Norwegian Cruise Line is continuing its commitment to the entertainment industry with the announcement of the second ‘EMBARK, the Spotlight Series’ episode. Following the debut of ‘The Choir of Man’ it’s now time for ‘Live from Broadway’ featuring smashing performances from NCL’s exclusive cruise shows.
Live From Broadway
For the second installment of ‘EMBARK, the Spotlight Series‘, Norwegian Cruise Line once again brings together top New York City music and theater talent for an exclusive showcase of the award-winning Broadway and West End caliber normally seen during a cruise with NCL.
Live from Broadway features performances by:
- Michael Fasano, singing ‘Can’t take my eyes off of you’ from the Tony Award-winning musical ‘Jersey Boys’ on Norwegian Bliss
- Brenda Braxton, singing ‘On the sunny side of the street’ from ‘After Midnight’ on Norwegian Escape
- Marissa Rosen, singing Cyndi Lauper’s ‘True colors’ from ‘Priscilla, Queen of the desert’ on Norwegian Epic
- Stephanie Pope, singing Donna Summer’s ‘Last dance’ from the Australian musical ‘Velvet’ on Norwegian Jewel and Norwegian Breakaway
- Leandra Ellis-Gaston and Zach Cossman, performing a duet ‘Almost paradise’ from ‘Footloose’ on Norwegian Joy
- Colin Summers, singing ‘Blue suede shoes’ from ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ on Norwegian Getaway
- Alan Mingo, singing ‘Land of Lola’ from the Tony Award-winning musical ‘Kinky boots’ on Norwegian Encore
In addition to the musical performance, the audience will also get a front row seat to the cast members’ backstage lives and tell them what it means to them to perform for the first time in many months. The nearly 40-minute episode of ‘EMBARK, the Spotlight Series’ ‘Live from Broadway’ will be streamed live at www.ncl.com/embark on December 18 and will be available on-demand thereafter.
The Choir of Man
The first episode of “EMBARK, the Spotlight Series” has attracted nearly 500,000 views in the first week. The episode featured a revamped production of the show “The Choir of Man” and received a wave of praise. For more details on the first episode click here.