Seabourn is introducing Seabourn Private Air, a new private chartered jet service available for exclusive transportation to-and-from ports of call, and for mid-voyage overland options for Seabourn cruises all over the world.
We’ve got some exciting news for those who like to travel in style and luxury: Seabourn, the world’s best ultra-luxury cruise line is introducing Seabourn Private Air.
Seabourn Private Air utilizes a global network of operators who adhere to the highest international and U.S. Federal Aviation Administration standards, and who appreciate what it means to provide exceptional service with a fleet of private jets that include a range of sizes and models.
With available aircraft including light charter jets capable of carrying five to eight passengers, mid-size jets sized for 7-8 passengers and heavy private jets with capacity for 9-16 passengers, the Seabourn Private Air service will be able to accommodate groups of any size.
Similar to a Seabourn cruise where all dining venues and selections of fine wines and premium spirits are complimentary, Seabourn Private Air is designed to provide guests an up front, comprehensive pricing for the private jet package.
Guests pay for the aircraft rather than by the seat, so the more passengers onboard, the lower the cost per person. The cost of the Private Air package is offered in addition to the cruise fare and will vary by itinerary and aircraft.
Amenities and services of the comprehensive Seabourn Private Air package include:
- Access to thousands of airports, large and small, that serve private aviation, as well as to most major international airports
- WiFi internet capability
- Private Valet luggage service
- Seabourn-standard catering options
- Seabourn-brand food & beverages on every flight, including Regiis Ova caviar, K+M Chocolates, Montaudon champagne, and a range of complementary spirits
- Amenities by Seabourn’s signature fragrance partner, Molton Brown
- Complimentary transfers to-and-from home to the nearest airport and onward to Seabourn’s cruise port
- Cabin attendants, required on some aircraft, or available upon request if not required by aircraft
- Next port protection up to 1,000 miles from original destination.
Seabourn recently completed a multi-million-dollar renovation of Seabourn Odyssey, refreshing the look and feel of the vessel with open and airy interiors, modern technology updates, and rich contemporary furnishings that give the ship a completely fresh feel. For a closer look visit Seabourn Odyssey shines bright after multi-million renovation.