Caribbean Princess is the first ship in the Princess Cruises fleet to have full OceanMedallion access. Thanks to the wearable device all guests can enjoy a more personalised cruise experience.
The OceanMedallion is a first-of-its-kind wearable device that holds your unique digital identity and communicates with thousands of readers onboard and in port. The Medallion can be worn as a wristband, pendant, clip or can simply be kept in your pocket or bag. The OceanMedallion is the same size as a 10p piece, is fully automated and has no visible technology such as an on-off switch or charging function.
OceanMedallion’s features include:
– A streamlined ship embarkation and disembarkation process, giving quicker and easier entry and exit
– Keyless stateroom access
– Enhanced interaction with crew members and other guests, e.g. staff can see guest’s individual food and beverage preferences and accordingly offer a more personalised service
– OceanCompass, which provides interactive directions throughout the ship and allows guests to easily locate friends, family and children
– Access for guests to a real-time look at their itinerary via portals throughout the ship, along with events and activities taking place during their cruise
– Interactive games that can be played on portals across the vessel including trivia challenges and a shipwide digital scavenger hunt
– A selection of casino games including poker, bingo and roulette available via guests’ smart devices and select portals
Caribbean Princess, which is based in the Caribbean all year round, now also features MedallionNet. The advanced Wi-Fi service provides the ship’s 3,140 guests with faster internet streaming speeds equivalent to those on land, making it easy to stay connected to family, friends and social media and share all their vacation fun and photos from anywhere on board.
For more information or to book your next cruise visit www.princess.com.