Celebrity Cruises has revealed highlights from the upcoming 2018-2019 cruise season. The modern luxury cruise line is expanding its itineraries in the Arabian Peninsula, India, and Far East, as well as South America and the Panama Canal, while adding new ports of call in Australia, New Zealand, and the Caribbean.
South America and Panama Canal – Celebrity Eclipse
For the first time, a Solstice Class ship will sail to South America with destinations including, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, as well as paying a unique visit to Antarctica along the way.
Celebrity Eclipse’s South American itineraries include:
– 14-night sailings between Chile and Argentina
– Two roundtrip Argentina sailings to Antarctica
– 10-night sailing to Brazil departing from Buenos Aires
– 11-night Signature Event Sailing with a double overnight stay in Rio de Janeiro to experience Rio Carnaval
Each destination will be brought to life on board with cultural experiences such as Argentine Tango classes and authentic Latin American cuisine and vintage tastings. Guests will get a taste of the local culture during the chef-led Uniquely Celebrity Shore Excursions, Chef’s Market Discoveries, in various countries across South America, including Argentina and Uruguay.
Australia and New Zealand – Celebrity Solstice
– 10- to 14-night open-jaw sailings from Sydney, Australia to Auckland, New Zealand (and vice versa)
– 13-night adventures at new ports of call that explore the most exotic places in the South Pacific: Apia (Samoa), Vava’u and Nuku’alofa (Tonga)
– Two 16-night itineraries along the Southern Coast of Australia to New Zealand: one from Auckland to Freemantle and another from Freemantle Auckland
– 10-night Great Barrier Reef sailings with opportunities to swim, snorkel, and dive. As part of this iconic itinerary, guests will take great pleasure in a new Multi-Day Adventure with an overnight at the fabled heart of the ocean, the Great Barrier Reef, camping under the stars on the Moore Reef Pontoon. Also included is an overnight stay in Hobart, Tasmania, where guests can enjoy the stunning Georgian and Victorian era architecture and shop the pedestrian mall on Elizabeth Street.
With authentic cuisine, culture, and entertainment from each port of call, guests will have the opportunity to get to know Australia and New Zealand before even leaving the ship. An enrichment program and partnership with the Australia Zoo allows guests to become experts on the wildlife from down under – from koalas to coral.
Asia – Celebrity Constellation & Celebrity Millennium
These itineraries include:
– Grand Spice Route Tour – a 29-night journey comprised of two sailings from the Arabian Peninsula (Abu Dhabi) to the Far East (Shanghai). The first following the path of the ancient spice trade route with stops in Duba, Mumbai, Goa, Cochin, Sri Lanka, Phuket, Ho Chi Minh, and more. The second travelling to 14 cities in seven different countries with overnight stays in Bangkok, Singapore and Hong Kong
– 12- to 15-night sailings from Abu Dhabi visiting India and southeast Asia
– Africa and the Arabian Peninsula package: Experience an authentic safari adventure in Tanzania with luxurious lodging, fully-guided tours, air travel, and a Celebrity Concierge all paired with a cruise around the Arabian coast and India.
Celebrity Constellation’s newest Signature Event Sailing will transport guests to Hong Kong’s biggest celebration, the Chinese New Year. Modern luxury travelers will become enraptured by the heritage-filled parade by day and the breathtaking fireworks display above the harbor at night.
Following Celebrity Millennium’s multi-million dollar dry dock, in May 2016, which included the addition of the gastronomic adventure “A Taste of Film,” the star of the Millennium Class is offering a variety of Asian itineraries, including 13- to 14-night sailings with roundtrip and open-ended sailings from Tokyo (Yokohoma), Shanghai (Baoshan), Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Guests will be able to experience select ports in uniquely Celebrity style. Become familiar with the local fare of Phuket, Thailand, with the brand’s award-winning Chef’s Market Discoveries excursions, enjoy a delicious Arabian feast under the stars with Abu Dhabi’s Enchanted desert excursion, or get pampered in Kagoshima, Japan with the Chiran and Ibusuki Sand Bath wellness treatment experience.
Celebrity Millennium’s Signature Event Sailing will be visiting the Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival, where guests will have prime viewing as thousands of glowing lanterns are released into the night sky to celebrate the first full moon of the Chinese New Year, each carrying a handwritten wish to the heavens.
Bermuda and Canada/New England – Celebrity Summit
– Seven-night sailings from Cape Liberty to King’s Wharf, Bermuda with three days and two nights in Bermuda
– 11-night Independence Day/Canada Day Signature Event Sailings with an overnight stay in Boston for the Fourth of July and an overnight stay in Halifax to celebrate Canada’s birthday
– 14-night combined Canada and New England sailings in the fall. Overnight calls to Quebec, calls to Boston and Halifax
– 10-night combined New England and Bermuda sailing with stops in King’s Wharf, Bermuda; Portland and Bar Harbor, Maine
Travelling through Nova Scotia’s most dynamic landscapes in the Eskasoni Cultural Journey, guests can intimately explore the culture of the Mi’Kmaq people. Gourmands can tour Côtes-a-Côtes and indulge in Canadian delicacies with the Uniquely Celebrity World Flavors Taste Quebec’s Diverse Wine, Cheese and Delicacies excursion.
As the Caribbean’s newest year-round resident, Celebrity Equinox, will make Celebrity one of the only premium cruise lines in the Caribbean all year long: among the itineraries, a new addition is a redesigned four-port eastern Caribbean sailing, making stops in San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Thomas; Nassau, Bahamas; and an exciting, brand new port of call along the Coconut Coast, Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.
Celebrity’s quick escapes to the Caribbean give time-crunched vacationers the opportunity to visit tropical ports-of-call in modern luxury style, onboard Celebrity Infinity. These itineraries include four- and five-night sailings from Fort Lauderdale, with alternating visits to Key West and Cozumel, and Key West and Nassau.
– 9-night itineraries including Grand Cayman, Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao
– 12-night itineraries including St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, Grenada, Barbados, Dominica and St. Kitts/Nevis
The newest and largest ship in the Celebrity fleet, Celebrity Reflection will transport modern luxury travelers to the Caribbean in ultimate style, continuing to offer the vessel’s iconic itineraries.
– 10-night Ultimate Caribbean voyage, roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and visiting St. Johns, Antigua; Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, St. Lucia with an overnight in Philipsburg, St. Maarten
– Three 11-night Ultimate Caribbean sailing also roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale, visiting Puerto Limon, Costa Rica; Colon, Panama with an overnight in the gorgeous Cartagena, Colombia; George Town, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico
– Four 11-night Ultimate Caribbean sailings roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale will visit Grand Cayman, Columbia, Curacao, and Bonaire in the Southern Caribbean with overnights in Aruba
– Alternating seven-night Southern Caribbean sailings. The first sailing will call at St. Croix, U.S.V.I.; Roseau, Dominica; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Bridgetown, Barbados and St. George’s, Grenada. The second will visit Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, St. Lucia; St. Johns, Antigua; St. Kitts & Nevis and Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
10-night Lesser Antilles voyage, also calling at Kingstown, St. Vincent; St. George’s, Grenada; Castries, St. Lucia; Roseau, Dominica; Philipsburg, St. Maarten and also St. Johns, Antigua
– 11-night Dutch Antilles cruise calling St. Croix, U.S.V.I.; Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis; St. Johns, Antigua; Willemstad, Curacao; with an overnight in Oranjestad, Aruba; Kralendijk, Bonaire and Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
– Additional 12-night Dutch Antilles itineraries calling alternate ports, including Fort De France, Martinique and Ponce, Puerto Rico.
With a total of 282 destinations in 77 countries across the world, including new ports of call, 188 exciting overnights in 41 cities and 28 double overnight stays in seven different ports, the 2018-2019 cruise season promises to be one of Celebrity’s richest seasons.
Furthermore Celebrity will continue to offer the popular “Go Big, Go Better, Go Best!” promotion for nearly all of Celebrity’s 2018-2019 sailings. Guests who book an oceanview or higher stateroom and “Go Big” can enjoy a free perk from the choice of Classic Beverage Packages, unlimited high-speed internet packages, prepaid tips or $150 to spend onboard. Vacationers can even choose to upgrade and “Go Better” to get their choice of two perks, or “Go Best” and get all four perks, plus a premium beverage package upgrade. Any guests who book Suite accommodations will be given all four perks (“Go Best”) for free.