On our previous cruise with Royal Caribbean’s Rhapsody of the Seas there was no organized cabin crawl, so we decided to hold our own. During this mini cabin crawl we visited a Grand Suite and an Owner’s Suite. You can see what these suites look like by viewing our mini cabin crawl on Rhapsody of the Seas post.
Not quite sure if it’s because our cruise onboard Celebrity Equinox was a European cruise, or because it was a busy cruise with (only) three sea days, but this time there was no organized cabin crawl either. Nevertheless we could not leave Celebrity Equinox without having a look inside some of the more luxurious staterooms available on this wonderful ship.
All suites onboard Celebrity come with the following exclusive features:
- Personal butler service to help pack/unpack, make spa appointments, dinner reservations, shore excursions,…
- Dedicated private restaurant, Luminae, reserved exclusively for all Suite Class guests
- Access to the private Michael’s Club Lounge
- Priority check-in & debarkation
- Reserved theatre seating on Evening Chic nights
- Full in-suite breakfast, lunch & dinner service
- Priority tender service
- Afternoon canapés and tea service, complimentary daily in-suite espresso and cappuccino
- Welcome bottle of Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine
Let’s start by having a look at a Sky Suite, with 300 sq.ft. (28m²) the ‘smallest’ in the suite class.
The Celebrity Suite, with 395 sq. ft. or 37m² is the second ‘smallest’ suite onboard Celebrity Equinox.
Contrary to what I used to think the Royal suite is not the largest suite as she measures only 590 sq.ft. or 55m², she does however come with some extra features:
- Unlimited dining in all specialty restaurants including lunch, dinner, and one Champagne High Tea
- Complimentary Premium Beverage Package for all guests in suite (minors receive a Premium-Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package)
- Complimentary unlimited Internet access
- Stateroom setup of one bottle of vodka and one bottle of scotch or gin with mixers
- Marble master bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower
- Private veranda with whirlpool and lounge seating
The suite of suites onboard Celebrity Equinox is the Penthouse Suite. Measuring 1,291 sq.ft. or 120m² there is room not only for a seperate living area and dining area, but also for a huge walk in closet, bedroom and a bathroom that resembles a ballroom. Centrepiece of the Penthouse Suite is the ‘Baby’ Grand Piano, the piano player however is not included…