Princess Cruises is offering a brand-new summer season of cruises roundtrip from Los Angeles in 2023. This will mark the line’s first-ever summer season to Mexico, Hawaii, and the California Coast.
Next summer Princess Cruises is offering a season of roundtrip sailings from Los Angeles. The summer sailings are perfect for those looking for convenient cruise vacations for the whole family. The 3,080-guest Emerald Princess features nearly 700 balconies, world-class dining, and dazzling entertainment. Plus, guests can choose from a variety of curated shore excursions in every port to soak up the local sights, culture, and cuisine.
Emerald Princess itineraries include:
- Mexican Riviera with La Paz – seven-day cruises with stops in Cabo San Lucas, La Paz and Ensenada.
- Hawaiian Islands – 16-day cruises with stops in Hilo, Honolulu, Maui (Lahaina), Kauai (Nawiliwili), and Ensenada.
- Classic California Coast – seven-day cruises including an overnight in San Francisco with San Diego and Ensenada.
- Cabo San Lucas Getaway – five-day cruise with an overnight in Cabo San Lucas.
- West Coast Getaway with San Francisco – five-day cruise featuring San Francisco and Ensenada.
Emerald Princess offers an abundance of fresh restaurant choices and dining options onboard. From revitalised top deck venues like Salty Dog Grill, Slice Pizzeria and Coffee & Cones to brand new casual restaurants Steamers Seafood and Planks BBQ, there’s something for every palate. Let the kids play, explore, huddle and create at the newly re-imagined Camp Discovery Youth & Teen Centers and unwind at the refreshed Sanctuary, a tranquil haven reserved for adults.
Princess delivers Princess MedallionClass Vacations which begins with the Medallion wearable, a quarter-sized, device that enables everything from expedited contactless boarding to locating loved ones anywhere on the ship, as well as enhanced service like having whatever you need, delivered directly to you, wherever you are on the ship. In addition, guests can share their favourite cruise moments using MedallionNet, the best Wi-Fi at sea, as well as stay connected with friends and family back home, work remotely anywhere on the ship, quickly post content and stream favorite movies and shows.
Additional information about the itineraries is available on Princess Cruises.