With theatres, mall-style shopping, casino, spa and multiple swimming pools there will never be a dull moment on board MSC Seashore.
With countless ways to relax or let loose on board, the guest experience on board MSC Seashore is elevated to a whole new level. With 65 % of her public spaces completely re-imagined, MSC Cruises‘ new flagship boasts 13,000m2 of outdoor space to bring guests even closer to the sea. With a newly designed retail area, action-packed entertainment facilities, an even larger casino and numerous pools and relaxing whirlpools, the ship presents guests with endless possibilities to enjoy the ultimate holiday.
1. Mall-style shopping in an even larger, re-designed retail area
With numerous accolades and record-breaking achievements, the MSC Cruises retail offering has created a name for itself with a unique and engaging shopping experience. Thanks to a new layout, MSC Seashore introduces an industry-first dynamic, seamless space that is more than 72% larger than that of her sister ships and includes two extra shops. Highlights include:
- A massive New York-themed piazza with an impressive 971 m2 of space across three decks, the dedicated retail space offers guests everything they desire, right in the heart of the ship’s vibrant Times Square
- A seamless, open-space design allows guests to flow effortlessly from shop to shop, discovering new favourites, without physical barriers and with a multitude of interactive ways to experience the range of products
- A line-up of world-class brands enriched by a brand-new multisensory fragrance bar with videos and details about their favourite perfumes, as well as a tasting bar in the Duty-Free shop
- The dedicated Jewellery area has more than tripled its size and will now feature three separate luxury watch and jewellery spaces, adding to an increased luxury element with renown new brands
- Deck 8 boasts further selling points in Liberty Plaza where guests will find a number of ‘discovery islands’ featuring rotating products and offerings, including those that benefit from further storytelling, such as recycled plastic sunglasses or coral-safe sunscreen
- The new MSC Shop will also have a unique new design inspired by the shape of a snail shell, where guests can find all their favourite MSC-themed merchandise, including for only the second time ever, a range of ship-specific products
2. An expanded casino for more chances to win big
For even more excitement for those who like to try their luck, MSC Seashore now features a larger than ever casino, with 1,135m2 of non-stop action. With 182 slot machines, 12 tables and the latest gaming technology, the fun never stops at the MSC Casino. Featuring a mix of reel, video and poker slot machines, as well as casino classics such as Roulette, Blackjack, Three Card Poker and Ultimate Texas Hold’em Poker, guests can try their luck whilst enjoying the captivating atmosphere. With the MSC onboard rewards program, winning gets so much more exciting for guests. They earn points every time they play, perfect to enjoy even more perks during their vacation, including offers and invitations to special events as well as complimentary cruises for two.
3. Adventure for all ages
The incredible entertainment amenities on board MSC Seashore will suit the needs of any adrenaline-seeker keen to experience the latest thrills and spills – all without leaving the ship. With a multitude of amusements to be had, MSC Seashore offers the latest high-tech adventure games in the Hall of Games, including:
- A full-size F1 Simulator perfect for car racing enthusiasts, ready to get their high-speed fix
- An immersive XD cinema, where guests can dive into alternate worlds, seen through 3D glasses
- Run the River – the ultimate rafting simulator. Equipped with VR headsets, impressive special effects, this is a dynamic virtual indoor attraction, never seen before in the water park industry. Guests will embark on a breath-taking 360° experience through beautiful and thrilling scenes. As they are brought on a class 4 descent to brave the storm all whilst admiring stunning views, this ultimate rafting simulator takes guests on an extreme sport experience with full rafting sensations and absolutely no danger.
4. Relax and rejuvenate
The ultimate soothing and revitalizing experience can be found MSC Seashore’s state-of-the-art MSC Aurea Spa. With a professional Hair Salon and Nail Salon, and a Barber Shop, the 2,300M2 spa is the ideal spot for any guest wishing to pamper themselves. Essential to a stress-free holiday, the expansive spa is a haven of relaxation, lavishly equipped with new and improved amenities, as well superb views out to sea. This luxurious spa offers a sophisticated ambiance, perfect to revitalise body and soul, through endless choices of authentic massages and beauty treatments using sustainable products. 21 treatment rooms, including two couples treatment rooms, as well as a Medi Spa Centre and an exclusive outdoor area to relax in the sunshine, are completed by the Thermal Area – an idyllic spot to relax with a sauna, steam bath, whirlpool and many more unique features.
5. Cool down and relax in one of six pools
Designed specifically for warmer climates, MSC Seashore is the ultimate vacation for any sun-worshipper and ocean lover. With a range of stand-out design features to connect guests with the sea, MSC Seashore takes the pool experience to a new level.
- The stunning aft pool has been redesigned to create an infinity pool, which extends to the very end of the ship, with a glass wall offering uninterrupted sea views. This pool is one of the largest infinity pools at sea, offering a variety of different depths as well as submerged sunbeds. At close proximity to the water on Deck 8, the aft pool is the perfect spot to connect with the sea and take in spectacular views from sunrise to sunset.
- The Long Island pool, the expansive main pool, boasts ample deck space with double the wet area and two depths, as well as a 360° water fountain island inside the pool. The Long Island pool is connected with the aquapark and is one of the most appreciated spots to enjoy the sun and water throughout the day.
- Two infinity whirlpools, one on either side of the ship, present the perfect spot to take in the world. Located on the outer promenade, each peaceful whirlpool offers 20 sea-facing seats with soothing water jets, for the ultimate relaxation spot with striking sea views.
- Sliding Roof Magrodome: The Jungle Pool has been enhanced with the pool area spread over two decks and a with an extensive magrodome that can be closed to create an indoor pool area when needed. This popular area has been expanded and now includes an additional deck, offering new areas for guests to unwind and relax. Close by is the buffet on Deck 16, perfect for a lunchtime snack for families who enjoy spending time by the pool. Spanning two decks, the Pirates Cove Aquapark features an impressive range of fun exciting activities for the whole family including adventure trails, treasure hunts, a galleon for kids and much more. The Kraken’s tentacles wrap around the adventure trail on its way to the Long Island Pool. Adventure seekers can enjoy a virtual reality experience on the main waterslide with a virtual trip beginning with the Kraken attacking a medieval town and trying to catch the guests with its tentacles – sliding all the way down to the shore on top of its tentacles. When it seems that the final destination will be being devoured by the monster, the pirates come to save day!
Are you ready to set sail for the ultimate holiday with MSC Cruises? Let us know if you’ve booked a seacation on board MSC Seashore.