If discovering history, rocky shorelines, seaside villages, stunning lighthouses, fresh regional seafood and the colors of fall are at the top of your bucket list then Princess Cruises has the cruise for you. The upscale cruise line just released details about its 2023 Canada & New England cruise season.
Princess Cruises‘ upcoming 2023 Canada & New England cruise season offers 16 departures from New York, Québec City and Ft. Lauderdale, visiting 17 destinations, 11 states and provinces in three countries, with five itineraries sailing on two MedallionClass ships – Regal Princess and Caribbean Princess.
From cruising underneath the iconic Verrazzano Bridge during the sailaway from New York City, to visiting Boston’s Freedom Trail and strolling the scenic streets of Old Québec, seven- to 16-day voyages, that even take cruisers far north to Greenland, are offered including:
- Canada & New England – Regal Princess – Seven Days: Roundtrip from New York, visiting Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John and Halifax. Cruises depart September 16, 23, 30, October 7, 14, 21, 28, 2023
- Classic Canada & New England – Caribbean Princess – 10 Days: From New York City to Québec (More Ashore overnight), with port stops in Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax, Sydney (Cape Breton Island), and Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island). Cruises depart August 30, September 19 and October 9, 2023
- Classic Canada & New England – Caribbean Princess – 10 Days: From Québec (More Ashore overnight) to New York City, visiting Saguenay, Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island), Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Halifax, Bar Harbor and Boston. Departure dates of August 4, September 9 and 29, 2023
- Canada & Colonial America – Caribbean Princess – 13 days: From Ft. Lauderdale to Québec (More Ashore overnight) visiting Norfolk (with access to Williamsburg and Jamestown), New York, Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy), Halifax and Sydney (Cape Breton Island). Cruise departs July 22, 2023
- Canada & Colonial America – Caribbean Princess – 12 Days: From Québec (More Ashore overnight) to Ft. Lauderdale, visiting Halifax, Portland, Boston, Newport and New York City. Cruise departs October 19, 2023
- Greenland & Canada – Caribbean Princess – 16 days: Roundtrip from New York City visiting Halifax, Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Nuuk, Qaqortoq, Nanortalik and St. John (Newfoundland). Cruise departs Aug 14, 2023
Options for guests wishing to spend more time exploring historic cities and monuments include two in-depth Cruisetours, combining a scheduled 2023 cruise with multiple days on land, including:
- Historic America Cruisetour – with seven nights on land guests visit U.S. Capital Washington D.C., Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello estate, Colonial Williamsburg, Independence Hall in Philadelphia and the Gettysburg Battlefield.
- The Maple Explorer Cruisetour – brings guests to beautiful Niagara Falls; exciting cities like the capital of Ottawa and French-flavored Montréal with guided tours of the Canadian Museum of Civilization, dazzling cathedrals and the historic 19th century Rideau Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Regal Princess and Caribbean Princess both offer the best Wi-Fi at sea, MedallionNet, so guests can stay connected to the things and people they love and share vacation memories with ease. MedallionNet offers unprecedented connectivity that’s fast, unlimited, reliable, and affordable with an access point in every stateroom, so guests can stream favorite movies, shows, games and music; connect to favorite social media sites; and video chat from anywhere on the ship. For more information visit: ‘Princess Cruises transforms global fleet to feature MedallionClass Experience‘.
For more details and bookings visit princess.com.