Celebrity Cruises is putting an end to confusing promotions, complicated add-ons and limited time offers. From now on every Celebrity Cruises vacation will include Wi-Fi, drinks and tips, simplifying the luxury vacation experience.
Vacations should be effortless from the start. And while everything Celebrity Cruises does is driven by a desire to redefine what today’s luxury looks and feels like the upscale cruise line could still enhance the overall cruise experience.
With the launch of the Edge Series ships, Celebrity Edge and her brand-new sister ship Celebrity Apex, the cruise line tapped into a powerful ‘New Luxury’ culture – relevant, relaxed, design-focused and inclusive. After all, nowadays nothing is more luxurious than when things are extra simple and extra special.
Wanting to bring guests that wonderful feeling of ‘everything is taken care of’ Celebrity Cruises is introducing a new approach to cruising called ‘Always Included,’ and putting an end to confusing promotions, complicated add-ons and limited time offers. From now on every Celebrity Cruises vacation will include Wi-Fi, drinks and tips, simplifying the luxury vacation experience.
“Always Included” becomes the new standard rate for the luxurious experience offered on Celebrity’s award-winning ships and includes:
- Unlimited Drinks – Classic cocktails, wines by the glass, beer, sodas, specialty coffees and teas, juices and bottled water can be fully enjoyed without worrying about the tab.
- Unlimited WiFi – Free, always-on connection to social media, email and the web, allows guests to surf the net to their heart’s desire.
- Daily Gratuities – Tips are taken care of allowing guests to relax and enjoy the warm service delivered by Celebrity’s exceptional crew, knowing that the crew behind the superior service are also being taken care of.
For guests who want even more luxurious simplicity, Celebrity is offering the option to upgrade to one of two packages:
- ELEVATE ($30 pp, per day) takes the package to new heights with unlimited premium drinks and adds shore excursions up to $200 per person.
- INDULGE ($60 pp, per day) includes everything in the ELEVATE package and adds to it with unlimited streaming Wi-Fi and up to an additional $200 per person in onboard credit to spend almost any way desired.
The Classic Beverage Package includes all carbonated drinks, bottled water, juices, premium coffees and teas as well as beer, spirits, cocktails and wines by the glass up to $9 per serving. Bottles of wine are not included. The Premium Beverage Package also includes premium bottled water, freshly squeezed and bottled/canned juices, San Pellegrino, Red Bull, Vitamin water, Honest iced teas and premium coffees and teas as well as beer, spirits, cocktails and wines by the glass up to $15 per serving. Both packages do not include bottles of wine.
All guests in The Retreat – Celebrity’s unparalleled vacation concept featuring stunning all-suite accommodations and all-exclusive experiences including a private restaurant, lounge and sundeck, and a dedicated team of butlers and concierge staff – will receive the same amenities as the INDULGE package at no additional charge.
Starting Nov. 17th, “Always Included” is available for all new bookings on any of Celebrity’s cruise offerings, excluding Galapagos vacations. As part of its new approach, Celebrity has also re-invented its loyalty program to offer Captain’s Club members new perks and special onboard experiences.