Regent Seven Seas Cruises has announced an impressive collection of 19 new signature cocktails and eight new gins that will be offered exclusively on Seven Seas Splendor when the cruise ship debuts in February 2020.
Guests on board Regent Seven Seas Cruises already enjoy a varied selection of premium gin and cocktail offerings, but with the arrival of Seven Seas Splendor – the ship that represents perfected luxury – in sight, the cruise line is elevating its beverage collection to even higher levels of excellence.
“We’ve crafted the most ambitious cocktail menu for Seven Seas Splendor’s inaugural season to highlight premium spirits, fresh ingredients, bitters, purees, reductions and more to help guests celebrate and toast Regent’s newest ship,” said Bernhard Klotz, vice president of Food and Beverage for Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
Uniquely crafted with fresh fruits, natural spices and garden-grown herbs, the cocktails are served with appealing garnishes in modern-designed glassware. They are prepared with Fever-Tree premium tonic drink mixers and are Gin-, Vodka-, Whisky-, Rum-, Cognac-, Tequila- and Mezcal-based. Examples include:
- VIRGO – Monkey Shoulder, Chili and Pineapple Reduction, Cinnamon Bitters, served in a Fizz Rock Glass. Virgo delivers just the right balance of sweet and spicy with a chili and pineapple reduction mixed with cinnamon bitters, orange zest, vanilla, spice and the floral notes of the smooth Monkey Shoulder Blended Scotch Whiskey.
- BON SOIREE – Woodford Reserve, Chambord, Citrus Bitters, served in a Coupe Glass. Bon Soiree delivers a citric note with an intense touch of a raspberry liqueur and all the smoothness and warmth expected from a small-batch Kentucky straight bourbon
- SOMETHING BORROWED – Maker’s Mark, Amaretto, Fresh Lemon Juice, Fig Jam, served in a Fire Rock Glass. Something Borrowed is a refreshing bourbon cocktail with the nutty taste of Amaretto perfectly balanced with the flavors of lemon and fig.
The eight gin tonics also feature modern, refreshing presentations. Guests may select their favorite – dry or sweet – with avocado or berries, as well as matching spices, herbs and other fruits. New gins include:
- UNLUCKY IRISH – Irish Gunpowder, Fresh Lemon Juice, Basil, Black Peppercorns, Indian Tonic.
- ROSE MARRIED – Beefeater, Avocado, Basil, Mint, Rosemary, Indian Tonic.
- QUINTESENTIALLY BRITISH – Hendrick’s, Fresh Lemon Juice, Pomegranate Seeds, Cucumber, Mediterranean Tonic.
- SUMMER SOLSTICE – Hendrick’s Midsummer Solstice, Peach Schnapps, Grapefruit, Mediterranean Tonic.
Nearly all signature cocktails and gins are included in the voyage price and will also be offered aboard Seven Seas Explorer in mid-year 2020.
When Seven Seas Splendor launches in February 2020 she will feature a 300-piece art collection worth $5 million. To find out more click here.